Dear Friends of KIND,
We’d like to take time to express our gratitude to you, our supporters, who helped KIND reach these milestones in 2017:
- Treat over 8,000 Colorado children in need
- Perform 9,853 patient visits
- Reach 4,887 new patients
- Place 8,839 sealants
- Provide over $694,000 worth of free or reduced dental care
Wow! We are so humbled by the community that came together to contribute to KIND’s impact. Our partners, financial and otherwise, are vital part of how we fulfill our mission and, as such, one of our goals in 2018 goals is increased organizational transparency in order to more clearly demonstrate how our supporters, like you, make a tangible difference in the lives of children. We are thrilled to share our plans with you to build upon that impact this year…
2018 will be an exciting year for KIND:
Building on our legacy of a patient-centered, high-quality-care model for the underserved children of Colorado, our organization has set three goals this year, which include bringing a higher level of transparency to our community of supporters, increased accountability to our funders and partners, and stronger engagement with Colorado’s healthcare community.
Some of our plans to reach these goals include…
- Connecting KIND patients’ oral health needs with their whole body and mental health needs, as well as other vital services, through a fresh focus on community partnerships that allow us to reach more children and provide more holistic resources. Learn more about KIND partnership.
- Establishing a donation program for direct sponsorship of a child’s dental care. More details to come; click here for ways you can financially support today!
- Providing platforms for Colorado dental and healthcare providers to use their skills to get involved with our work through volunteer programming. Want to volunteer? Click for ideas and more info!
- Finally, we’re hosting a brand new partnership breakfast on April 20 to connect our volunteers and supporters in new ways with KIND’s mission, as described here. Been thinking of getting involved? Think of this as the perfect opportunity to find the right fit! RSVP for complimentary breakfast.
We thank you, sincerely, for the difference you made for Colorado’s children in 2017 and invite you to join us again in 2018 to invest in healthy mouths and healthy smiles across our state. I look forward to collaborating with you!
On behalf of the KIND Board of Trustees and Staff
P.S. Want to stay in the loop on KIND’s progress to our goals this year? Click here to sign up for our e-newsletter. We promise to only send you the stuff that matters!