Checkout our 9News Coverage of KIND’s New Free Family Dental Day!
Sometimes dental care can seem out of reach for families without insurance or limited resources. Here at KIND, we believe that everyone deserves to have a healthy mouth. That is why we developed Free Family Dental Days!
In partnership with Dr. Nicholas Chiovitti and Metro Denver Dental Society (MDDS), along with KIND staff, we have opened up our dental care centers to serve not only children, but also their families and underserved adults on monthly select dates.
Our first two Free Family Dental Days have been a great success, including:
- 31 Family Patient Visits
- 18 Patients Referred for Further Treatment
- $9,372 Provided in Free Dental Treatment
Thank you to our host, MDDS, and these generous community volunteers:
- Dr. Tammy Tobey, CU Dental School
- Dr. Nicholas Chiovitti, MDDS Board Chair
- Dr. Kate Murphy
- Angela Grover, RDH
- Mariah Leichtle, Dental Assistant
Our next Free Family Day will happen on Monday, June 25, 2018 at MDDS (925 S Lincoln, Denver, CO) and will provide free exams, x-rays, and cleanings to the families of KIND patients and other underserved adults:
- For appointments: call 303-300-6155
- To volunteer, or to share this event with an English/Spanish e-flyer, email Christlyn Rains: firstname.lastname@example.org