On February 8th, 2020 KIND joined with community partners and volunteers to join in the ADA’s annual day of free dental care for under-served children. Give Kids A Smile 2020 was an extremely successful event. With the help of more than 80 volunteers, we were able to treat 49 kiddos, providing over $17,000 worth of care! Check out our video recap below or visit our event gallery on Facebook to get a closer look!
Thank to our sponsor, Clear Choice Dental, for making this day possible!
To our amazing GKAS 2020 Committee Partner Members:
- Dr. Carol Morrow, Dr. Tamara Tobey, and Dr. Deidre Callanan, University of Colorado Dental School of Medicine
- Jason Langley, Alanna Jones, Kirsty Leyland, Erica Denniston, Becky Bofenkamp, Cyndie Aab, Clear Choice Dental
- Molly Pereira, Colorado Dental Association
- Erin Metz, RDH, KIND Volunteer & Certified Nutritionist
- Natacha Dominique & Team, Dahlia Campus for Health & Well Being
- Dr. Les Maes, Lisa Valdez, Anid Naranjo, Christlyn Rains, KIND Team Members
This event was made possible by sponsors and supporters including CU School of Dental Medicine, Tri-County Health Department, Aurora Healthy Kids’ Meal Drink Campaign, the American Dental Association, Metro Denver Dental Society, Colorado Dental Association, Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being, SciCan, Premier Dental Products Company, and all of our amazing staff and volunteers!