Kids in Need of Dentistry (KIND) is a non-profit organization that serves children across the state of Colorado with low-cost, high-quality dental treatment and education.
- Every child has the right to a healthy smile and body, and these two things integrally related to one another.
- Preventative oral health habits positively impact a child’s overall health, ability to thrive, and in a broader sense, change the trajectory of their lives.
- Improving access to and perceptions of oral health will increase health equity, and improve the future landscape of healthcare in Colorado.
We are a scrappy team of health-equity warriors most concerned with increasing access to judgment-free, positive oral health experiences, treatment, and education with kindness, regardless of a patient’s ability to pay.
Kids In Need of Dentistry relies heavily on in-kind donations and gifts.
Whether you can contribute $10 or $5000, your contribution to KIND makes a real difference. Regardless of the amount, KIND devotes all contributions toward providing quality dental care for Colorado’s children in need.
- $10 you can help purchase 5 toothbrushes
- $25 you can provide oral hygiene preventive counseling and an oral hygiene care bag
- $50 you can pay for a child’s exam, x-rays, cleaning, and fluoride treatment
- $100 you will be providing a new patient exam, x-rays, a cleaning with preventive counseling, a fluoride treatment, and 4 preventive sealants
- $500 you could help a child who needs 4 composite fillings and 1 root canal and crown
Most charitable donations are tax-deductible. KIND encourages donors and supporters to consult a tax professional to learn more about the tax advantages of donations, planned gifts, and in-kind donations.