If you have:
- $10 you can help purchase 5 toothbrushes
- $25 you can provide oral hygiene preventive counseling and an oral hygiene care bag
- $50 you can pay for a child’s exam, x-rays, cleaning, and fluoride treatment
- $100 you will be providing a new patient exam, x-rays, a cleaning with preventive counseling, a fluoride treatment and 4 preventive sealants
- $500 you could help a child who needs 4 composite fillings and 1 root canal and crown
Most charitable donations are tax deductible. KIND encourages donors and supporters to consult a tax professional to learn more about the tax advantages of donations, planned gifts and in-kind donations.